Narcolyxii II Narcolyxii II

Meh.

Great concept, but the game is laggy, and glitch filled. Needs work.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Awesome, and educational

I love the information you put out there. Everything wasn't really in perspective until this. I also had no clue that microwave lengths were that small. lol. The music was great too, I must say.

The Swords The Swords

Good game.

It had really nice animation. But, i thought it was very boring.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Kudos

Great game. I liked it alot.

Protect Your Planet! Protect Your Planet!

My Monneeeyyyyy!

The weapons blow. I'm sorry. I kill 50 people to get a machine gun and it does the same damage as a stick. That was the games deciding factor to me. This has the ability to be a good game, it just needs A LOT of work.

Drop - interactive toy Drop - interactive toy

Kewl Game.

I'm confused. But...I like it. I enjoyed the artwork

Jetpack Jailbreak Jetpack Jailbreak

I have no clue how I did this...

But...Somehow on my second try, there was a glitch. The game went back to the upgrade screen and I suddenly had enough money to buy all the upgrades.

Flood Fill Flood Fill

Very very

Easy. Good game though. Maybe there should be more difficult levels?

onefifth responds:

The real challenge is in solving in the fewest colours possible. Level design was actually quite challenging, despite the mathematical impossibility of an unsolvable level. Thanks for the review!

Typo-Negative Typo-Negative

All hail joshjubaaaa!

Cool game. I'm Joshjuba. I'm 2nd Overall right now! Maybe there should be some sort of new powerup though. "Freeze, erase, and fix" have been used and reused in a lot of games like this. Anyway, I'm rambling. Nice game.

Colour My World Colour My World

Good...but...

It was a nicely made game. But it was so...boring. I'm waiting for your next game !